Yes!I found a Keto pizza recipe. And y’all, it. is. good.
Now, I am not doing the Keto diet but my husband is. His favorite food is pizza so the fact that he can’t have pizza while on this diet sucks for him.
We’ve tried two other low carb pizza recipes that Jon has hated because it’s not real pizza, obvi.
When I posted the photo of the finished product on my instagram I had so many people DM me asking abou the recipe, so ya go! It’s the easiest thing in the world!
What you need:
- 2lbs ground beef
- 2c mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2c of Marinara or Pizza sauce
- 6 slices of provolone
- pizza toppings of your choice
- brown your ground beef
- put it in your crockpot***
- mix in the mozzarella cheese and stir it all together
- pour your pizza sauce in an even layer
- lay your provolone slices all over to cover the surface
- top it all with your pizza toppings
- cook on low for 4 hours OR cook on high for 2 hours
Sprinkle some parmesan cheese and enjoy!
***Tip: I drained the grease from the ground beef before throwing it in the crockpot
It looks like a lasagna with all the layers but it is so good. I almost wish Pizza Hut and Dominos had pizza that tasted like this. I asked Jon what he thought and he said it was better than the other low carb pizzas we’ve made in the past. We had plenty of leftovers and he ate them for lunch the next day.
I consider this meal a wife win. If you try it, let me know how it goes for you!